The Dark Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the Dark Depths. We will always be adding and changing things with your help. Please spread the word around about this forum to make it more successful! Thank you and I hope you enjoy it here!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The EpicFire has begun!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuckin Pikachu
Fuckin Pikachu

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-11-30

The EpicFire has begun! Empty
PostSubject: The EpicFire has begun!   The EpicFire has begun! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:15 pm

ALL SHALL BURN UNDER MY... Sry, my split personality kicked in for a sec, heh... Anyway, I'm sure everyone has a sadistic and bloodthirsty fire demon living inside of them... Wait, was that too much?
Back to top Go down
Lloyd
Administrator
Administrator
Lloyd

Male Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: The EpicFire has begun!   The EpicFire has begun! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:54 pm

EpicFire wrote:
ALL SHALL BURN UNDER MY... Sry, my split personality kicked in for a sec, heh... Anyway, I'm sure everyone has a sadistic and bloodthirsty fire demon living inside of them... Wait, was that too much?
To much? Nah, I don't think that's a problem one bit because I agree with ya. Anyway, welcome buddy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkdepths.forumotion.com
Cloud
D-Class
D-Class
Cloud

Male Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: The EpicFire has begun!   The EpicFire has begun! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:16 pm

Dante wrote:
EpicFire wrote:
To much? Nah, I don't think that's a problem one bit because I agree with ya. Anyway, welcome buddy.
Ah! I'm on fire!

Just kidding. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Pikachu
Fuckin Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The EpicFire has begun!   The EpicFire has begun! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:47 pm

Okay the EpcFire subsided to make EpicSilver. Vince likes it better anyway, tht way i dont singe the forum.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd
Administrator
Administrator
Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: The EpicFire has begun!   The EpicFire has begun! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:54 pm

EpicSilver wrote:
Okay the EpcFire subsided to make EpicSilver. Vince likes it better anyway, tht way i dont singe the forum.
I like EpicSilver better in my opinion, plus you have a cool picture to go with it.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Pikachu
Fuckin Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The EpicFire has begun!   The EpicFire has begun! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:08 pm

Dante wrote:
EpicSilver wrote:
I like EpicSilver better in my opinion, plus you have a cool picture to go with it.

Whatever you say master
Back to top Go down
Hiei
E-Class
E-Class
Hiei

Male Number of posts : 13
Name : Alex

PostSubject: Re: The EpicFire has begun!   The EpicFire has begun! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:12 pm

EpicSilver wrote:
Dante wrote:
EpicSilver wrote:

Whatever you say master

Master? So I see. Alright then...sit boy! Good, here's a treat.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Pikachu
Fuckin Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The EpicFire has begun!   The EpicFire has begun! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:15 pm

Hiei wrote:
EpicSilver wrote:
Dante wrote:
EpicSilver wrote:

Whatever you say master

ur not master! *blasts head off* oops... too far...
Back to top Go down
Lloyd
Administrator
Administrator
Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: The EpicFire has begun!   The EpicFire has begun! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:44 pm

EpicSilver wrote:
Hiei wrote:
EpicSilver wrote:
Dante wrote:
EpicSilver wrote:

Whatever you say master

ur not master! *blasts head off* oops... too far...
Lol. Real smooth...
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Pikachu
Fuckin Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The EpicFire has begun!   The EpicFire has begun! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:27 pm

I'm now a Zora. If you dont like non-human members then you can go f*ck yourselves. BUT NOT IN THE ZORA RIVER!!! We want it clean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EpicFire has begun!   The EpicFire has begun! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The EpicFire has begun!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Depths :: Media :: Introductions-
Jump to: